RMV on Facebook RMV on Twitter RMV on Pinterest RMV on Tumblr RMV on Instagram

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Highlighter.

Red Mera Vintage Red Mera Vintage Red Mera Vintage Red Mera Vintage Red Mera Vintage
Red Mera Vintage
Vintage shirt and jewelry (similar bracelet here), clutch from an Asian grocery shop, Topshop pants (similar here), Asos boots
I was perusing through my local Asian grocer and as I made my way to the back freezer section to get some soft tofu I realised that the whole section had been rearranged, it now housed many new aisles of awesome cheap knick knacks! Amongst the cutesy stationary and handy door stoppers I found this neon pencil case, it had these mesh inserts which I removed. It is now a lovely neon see through clutch! I'm loving the transparent trend coming through at the moment, gorgeous perspex jewelry, shoes and see through bags. Currently waiting for the postman to deliver this transparent paneled goodness!

FollowFacebookTwitterBloglovin

10 comments:

  1. oh.my.God that transparent paneled dress from Asos is so cute!! I love the detailing!!

    Your neon clutch first caught my eye and the tuxedo black line of your pants. Loving the combination, so chic yet still quirky!

    Looking forward to seeing you style your new dress :)

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!



    Théa Unknown
    http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look! Love your artful mix of colors and patterns. xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is fabulous! I love these pictures of you. You certainly can model! We should follow eachother!

    Check me out? DIY/FASHION/TIPS & TRICKS, HOW-TO & STYLE Magazine Blog!

    http://summerxkim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants are faboosh! I absolutely adore them.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always find the best ideas in your blog so i come often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey,you have a lovely blog,lucky i found it,come check out mine and follow if you like it,i will follow back,xoxo

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always find the best ideas in your blog so i come often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog earlier!
    i love your style & your blog too! maybe we can follow each other (:

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That top is gorgeous, love the combo.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete