RMV on Facebook RMV on Twitter RMV on Pinterest RMV on Tumblr RMV on Instagram

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thoughtful.

Red Mera Vintage

I celebrated my birthday yesterday and I enjoyed every single moment. I was very spoiled all day and had a wonderful evening with the people in my life who bring me so much happiness.

I wanted to share this beautiful present Louie made me, of me and my childhood dog, Buzzo. As soon as I opened it I felt so thankful, I'm a lucky girl to have someone in my life who puts in a lot of time and effort to make me something so extremely thoughtful. My family and I had to put Buzzo down at the end of last year, one of the saddest moments in my life but having this lovey picture on my wall brings back all the happy memories I have of him. The best present ever. Thank you my love.


FollowFacebookTwitterBloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Sooo sorry to hear about Buzzo, I know exactly what your going through... My family and I had to put down our 15 year old dog last year, the hardest thing I ever had to deal with in my life. I still think about him everyday...

    I hope you can find comfort during this hard time. And that is such a thoughtful and beautiful picture of you and Buzzo. Take care hun! <3

    xx,
    Jackie

    www.fashionationstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy biiiirthday! Hope the spoiling included no work! ;)

    renewvintage.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful! what a special, awe-inspiring gift! Happy belated Birthday!

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete