RMV on Facebook RMV on Twitter RMV on Pinterest RMV on Tumblr RMV on Instagram

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Début.

Red Mera Vintage
Red Mera Vintage
Red Mera Vintage
Red Mera Vintage
Vintage dress, top, cardigan & jewelry, Asos shoes
Gone are my beloved purple ends, we had some good times but with Spring in the air I felt like a change would be nice. I can't remember the last time all of my hair was the same length! I'm pretty smitten with it, hope you like it too.


FollowFacebookTwitterBloglovin


x

3 comments:

  1. wow! so elegant! love this outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lala...I love the chiffon layers and lace!!! nice addition of the jacket too!!
    so chic.

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Shikha, im loving the whole ensemble and most importantly your NEW HAIR!!! it looks great, i hope you're enjoying the change, a fresh hair cut can work wonders!

    ps. LOVEEEEE or really LUSTING your coat

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete